AzMGMA welcomes anyone with a job opportunity in medical group practice to post a position on our website for 60 days. Please limit your position description to 100 words. To renew the posting you must contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org (Advertiser is responsible for canceling and renewing ads. All ads will be reviewed before approval.)
AZMGMA Member Rate: Complimentary Posting
Nonmember Rate: $50 per posting, payable prior to posting.
Please complete and submit the Job Posting Request Form
Registered Vascular Technologist
To apply send CV to: EVerdugo@azendovascular.com
At Arizona Endovascular Center, the Registered Vascular Technologist performs various duties and responsibilities in a manner that emphasizes quality patient care and customer service. This position must work collaboratively with all clinic staff, fostering an environment that promotes excellent patient care, comfort, and trust. This position must exemplify the organization’s core values, always exercising utmost discretion, diplomacy, and tact in patient/staff interactions.
Essential job functions and responsibilities:
Our practice philosophy is a team-based approach emphasizing creating the best patient experience possible, utilizing the latest diagnostic tools and technology. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reports primarily to the Lead RVT. A clear line of communication with the Lead is mandatory for assessing needs in the Diagnostic Center
- Adherence to all American Vein policies and procedures, including those pertaining to HIPAA and OSHA compliance
- Perform high-quality diagnostic ultrasound examinations and compose thorough ViewPoint to facilitate accurate reporting
- Participate in quality assurance (QA) reviews, and collect relevant data to improve the processes within the Diagnostic Center
- Adhere to factory handling, maintenance, and cleaning of all laboratory equipment as outlined in our policies and procedures
- Obtain pertinent reports from previous exams or procedures before performing follow-up evaluations
- Report all critically positive results immediately to the Medical Director or Medical Staff
- Perform ancillary office duties as indicated by the Lead RVT.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem-Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Technical Skills - Assesses strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to build knowledge and skills continuously; Shares expertise with others.
Required Qualifications/Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent the required knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education / Knowledge and Skills - Minimum requirements
- RVT credentialing
- Prior experience performing all aspects of vascular ultrasound with additional training in venous insufficiency examinations
- Working knowledge of healthcare-related laws and standards
- Basic understanding of medical necessity related to vascular ultrasound testing, obtaining signed orders from referring physicians, verifying proper exam indications, etc.
- Willing to learn new software
- Interpersonal communication skills are a must
- High degree of respect and confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Fun, Friendly and Trust-inspiring
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is not regularly exposed to the risk of radiation. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Practice AdministratorThe Practice Administrator is responsible for the planning, organization, and daily management of the medical practice to ensure that effective, efficient, and quality patient care is delivered. The Practice Administrator will serve as the point person for all the administrative demands for, working in partnership with the managing partner, and reporting directly to the Board.
Candidate should have at least 5 years serving in a healthcare management role, or a similar capacity, and should at a minimum have a bachelor’s degree. The ideal candidate will have experience managing staff, recruitment, financials, budgets, board facilitation, human resources, billing/coding, contract reviews, strategic planning, accounts payable, taxes. With experience in oversight of management team. CMPE/FACMPE preferred.
The candidate should be interested in developing strategies to solve problems. Representing the practice within the community in a positive engaging manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to: email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Practice Administrator
Harms Healthcare Advisors, PLLC has been retained to secure a Medical Practice Administrator to support a small pediatric practice in Tucson, AZ. The Practice Administrator is responsible for the daily operations of the practice including staff development.
• Bachelor's degree or four (4) years of related work experience in Business, Management or Public Administration or either five(5) years leadership experience in outpatient clinic or related center.
• Five (5) years’ experience in leading people, projects or teams in a physician practice setting.
• To ensure success in the role, the ability to lead and manage a team, effective communicationskills and great customer skills are additional characteristics needed.
The Practice Administrator is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the practice owners to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
1. Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
2. Drives the company to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
3. Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
4. Represents the company with clients, vendors and hospital affiliations.
5. Coordinates agenda and leads Physician and Office Meetings.
6. Ensure success of billing department through monitoring financial reports, recognizing trends and working with applicable Team Leads.
7. Ensure success of clinical and testing departments through monitoring of patient satisfaction surveys, patient comments, staff reviews, departmental meetings and working with applicable Team Leads.
8. Conduct monthly bank reconciliations and annual ledger review.
9. Creates pro-formas and evaluates feasibility of innovative technologies and equipment.
10. Prepare financials for tax returns.
11. Maintains positive culture of teamwork and accountability for administrative and clinical staff.
12. Serve as liaison between practice and external IT organization.
13. Market practice to external offices and other potential referral sources.
14. Participate in healthcare forums and continuing education related to practice’s mission.
15. Participation in new hire and annual training is a condition of employment.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1. Strategic planning
2. Organizational leadership
3. Financial management
4. Problem solving/analysis
6. Team building
7. Crisis management
For more information or immediate consideration, email resume to: Patricia Harms: email@example.comPosted 2-22-23
Chief Executive Officer
HealthySkin Dermatology is seeking a growth-minded, results-oriented Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The ideal candidate embodies the “HealthySkin Way,” ensuring our core values are implemented and cultivated throughout the organization: The HealthySkin Attitude, Professionalism, Quality, and Communication.
Excellent Salary and Benefits. Please send CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tucson Gastroenterology Specialists
Practice Manager is responsible for providing leadership and management of operations for Tucson Gastroenterology Specialists. The Practice Manager supervises and/or coordinates the functions related to front desk, business transactions, medical records management, clinical support services, compliance, customer service, billing, human resources, and medical benefits. Works collaboratively with clinic medical staff and with system-wide administrative and medical staff as needed. The Practice Manager is committed to creating a culture of compassion, integrity, innovating thinking and leadership excellence.
Tucson Gastroenterology Specialists Group offers a comprehensive benefits package, with multiple options to fit your needs.
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com